Idle Medical Centre
Idle Medical Centre in Bradford Information
Idle Medical Centre. BD10 8RU.
Idle Medical Centre Address and Opening Times
Idle Medical Centre.
440 Highfield Road, Idle.
Parent NHS Trust:
NHS Bradford Districts CCG
Telephone number: 01274 771999
Website: Idle Medical Centre Website
- Baby clinic with health visitor
- Minor surgery (e.g. removal of moles and skin lesions) - provided in-house
- Smoking cessation clinic
- COPD clinic with spirometry
- Travel health with yellow fever
- Child Immunisations
GP Opening Times:
The General practitioners(GPs) based at Idle Medical Centre are:
NHS Repeat Prescription Service >
> View Local Doctors in Bradford> View Local Pharmacies in Bradford
- General Practitioner - Dr Kaur Kp
- General Practitioner - Dr Indrakumar V
- General Practitioner - Dr Parker Mr
- General Practitioner - Dr Bhattacharjee C
- Principal/Senior General Practitioner - Dr Roberts Am
- General Practitioner - Dr Madhu R
- General Practitioner - Dr Jamil Sk
- General Practitioner - Dr Foulks Sra
- General Practitioner - Dr Grant P
- General Practitioner - Dr Iftakhar R
Idle Medical Centre Prescriptions, Appointments, Phone Contact Details
Idle Medical Centre is a GP/Doctors practice in Bradford. You can contact this general practice using the phone number 01274 771999
If Idle Medical Centre is closed it is recommended to call NHS 111
which is free to call from both landlines and mobile phones or visit NHS 111 online
To locate Idle Medical Centre GP practice using your sat-nav enter the postcode BD10 8RU.
You can book an appointment at Idle Medical Centre by calling 01274 771999 or online via GP Online Services
which is provided by NHS Choices.
calls for Idle Medical Centre are dealt with via NHS 111
. Outside normal surgery hours you can still phone your GP surgery, but you'll usually be directed to an out-of-hours service. The out-of-hours period is from 6.30pm to 8am on weekdays and all day at weekends and on bank holidays.
If you think you have an urgent medical problem you can call 111
or visit 111 online
For immediate, life-threatening emergencies call 999
(When to call 999
Online NHS Repeat Prescriptions
Idle Medical Centre Website