Homestead in Wakefield Information
Homestead Medical Centre. WF2 9PE.
Homestead Address and Opening Times
Homestead Medical Centre.
Parent NHS Trust:
NHS Wakefield CCG
Telephone number: 01924 384498
Website: Homestead Website
NHS Repeat Prescription Service >
- COPD clinic with spirometry
- Long-Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC - eg IUD or implant)
- Intrapartum care (care to women in labour)
- Dietician - provided in house and available on NHS
- Baby clinic with health visitor
- Minor surgery (e.g. removal of moles and skin lesions) - provided in-house
- Diabetes Clinic providing insulin initiation
- Primary care counselling service
GP Opening Times:
Homestead Prescriptions, Appointments, Phone Contact Details
Homestead is a GP/Doctors practice in Wakefield. You can contact this general practice using the phone number 01924 384498
If Homestead is closed it is recommended to call NHS 111 which is free to call from both landlines and mobile phones.
To locate Homestead GP practice using your sat-nav enter the postcode WF2 9PE.
You can book an appointment at Homestead by calling 01924 384498 or online via GP Online Services
which is provided by NHS Choices.
calls for Homestead are dealt with via NHS 111
. Outside normal surgery hours you can still phone your GP surgery, but you'll usually be directed to an out-of-hours service. The out-of-hours period is from 6.30pm to 8am on weekdays and all day at weekends and on bank holidays.
For immediate, life-threatening emergencies call 999
(When to call 999
Online NHS Repeat Prescriptions