Cavendish Health Centre
Cavendish Health Centre in London Information
Cavendish Health Centre. W1G 9TQ.
Cavendish Health Centre Address and Opening Times
Cavendish Health Centre.
53 New Cavendish Street.
Parent NHS Trust:
NHS Central London (Westminster) CCG
Telephone number: 020 74875244
Website: Cavendish Health Centre Website
NHS Repeat Prescription Service >
- Smoking cessation clinic
- Minor surgery (e.g. removal of moles and skin lesions) - provided in-house
- Baby clinic with health visitor
- Primary care counselling service
- Child Immunisations
- Long-Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC - eg IUD or implant)
- Travel health with yellow fever
- COPD clinic with spirometry
- Anticoagulant monitoring and dosing - provided in-house
- Asthma Clinic
- Diabetes Clinic providing insulin initiation
GP Opening Times:
Cavendish Health Centre Prescriptions, Appointments, Phone Contact Details
Cavendish Health Centre is a GP/Doctors practice in London. You can contact this general practice using the phone number 020 74875244
If Cavendish Health Centre is closed it is recommended to call NHS 111 which is free to call from both landlines and mobile phones.
To locate Cavendish Health Centre GP practice using your sat-nav enter the postcode W1G 9TQ.
You can book an appointment at Cavendish Health Centre by calling 020 74875244 or online via GP Online Services
which is provided by NHS Choices.
calls for Cavendish Health Centre are dealt with via NHS 111
. Outside normal surgery hours you can still phone your GP surgery, but you'll usually be directed to an out-of-hours service. The out-of-hours period is from 6.30pm to 8am on weekdays and all day at weekends and on bank holidays.
For immediate, life-threatening emergencies call 999
(When to call 999
Online NHS Repeat Prescriptions
Cavendish Health Centre Website