Almshouse in Wakefield Information
The Almshouse Surgery. WF1 1PG.
Almshouse Address and Opening Times
The Almshouse Surgery.
Trinity M.c.,thornhill St.
Parent NHS Trust:
NHS Wakefield CCG
Telephone number: 01924 784104
Website: Almshouse Website
- Child Immunisations
- Baby clinic with health visitor
- Asthma Clinic
- Travel health with yellow fever
- Diabetes Clinic providing insulin initiation
- Dietician - provided in house and available on NHS
- Minor surgery (e.g. removal of moles and skin lesions) - provided in-house
GP Opening Times:
The General practitioners(GPs) based at Almshouse are:
NHS Repeat Prescription Service >
> View Local Doctors in Wakefield> View Local Pharmacies in Wakefield
- General Practitioner - Dr Walcot Sv
- Principal/Senior General Practitioner - Dr Smith Da
- General Practitioner - Dr Mirza Mg
- General Practitioner - Dr Alisha Os
- General Practitioner - Dr Daru Jh
- General Practitioner - Dr Jose L
- General Practitioner - Dr Mustafa Aw
- General Practitioner - Dr Jayakumar P
- General Practitioner - Dr Navarro Pineiro P
- General Practitioner - Dr Renga S
- General Practitioner - Dr Sanwoolu O
- General Practitioner - Dr Dicken Ec
Almshouse Prescriptions, Appointments, Phone Contact Details
Almshouse is a GP/Doctors practice in Wakefield. You can contact this general practice using the phone number 01924 784104
If Almshouse is closed it is recommended to call NHS 111
which is free to call from both landlines and mobile phones or visit NHS 111 online
To locate Almshouse GP practice using your sat-nav enter the postcode WF1 1PG.
You can book an appointment at Almshouse by calling 01924 784104 or online via GP Online Services
which is provided by NHS Choices.
calls for Almshouse are dealt with via NHS 111
. Outside normal surgery hours you can still phone your GP surgery, but you'll usually be directed to an out-of-hours service. The out-of-hours period is from 6.30pm to 8am on weekdays and all day at weekends and on bank holidays.
If you think you have an urgent medical problem you can call 111
or visit 111 online
For immediate, life-threatening emergencies call 999
(When to call 999
Online NHS Repeat Prescriptions